Olaf Spinczyk is professor of Computer Science at Osnabrück University, Germany, where he leads the Embedded System Software Group. He is a renowned expert in the field of efficient tailor-made operating systems.
- professor for embedded software systems at Universität Osnabrück
- former professor for embedded system software at TU-Dortmund University
- Research interests: Tailored system software, softwar product chains, aspect oriented programming, etc.
- numerous memberships in program committees und professional societies
- chair of the GI-Special Interest Group on Operating Systems
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +49-541-969-2598
- Website: https://ess.cs.uni-osnabrueck.de/~os/
- Office address:
Institut für Informatik